1. Visit to the National Museum. The museum is home to the fossilized humanoid Lucy, and an amazing collection of artifacts (royal items and art).
2. Next attraction is Ethnological Museum, which was the former palace of Haile Selassie.
3. St. George Cathedral, built in 1896 by Emperor Menelik.
4. Holy Trinity Cathedral, the largest Orthodox Church in Ethiopia. The Cathedral contains the ancient royal regalia; thrones and the tombs of the emperor and the royal family.
5. Merkato Market, the largest open air market in Africa.
6. Overnight at hotel of your choice.
End of Program